The School Psychological Report Writer (SP Report Writer)© assists school psychologists in easily and efficiently writing both simple and comprehensive reports.
School Psychological Report Writer
The School Psychological Report Writer (SP Report Writer) was researched, conceptualized, and in development for over two years.Select and insert sections into a report:
- Reason for Referral
- Educational Records Review
- Previous Testing Results
- Health History (includes Health History form)
- Developmental Milestones (includes Developmental History form)
- ESL Background Information
- Tests Administered
- Classroom Observation (includes Classroom Observation form)
- Student Interview
- Mental Status Examination (includes MSE form)
- Test Observations
- Pattern of Strengths and Weaknesses
If you are viewing this on a smart device, or your browser does not support inline PDFs, you can access the full report example at this link: SP Report Writer report example (PDF).
SP Report Writer includes 463 tests including Canadian and UK tests
- 85 Achievement Tests
- 11 Adaptive Scales
- 23 ADHD Scales
- 19 Autism Spectrum Scales
- 100 Behavior Tests
- 18 Developmental Scales
- 23 Executive Function Tests
- 10 Gifted Assessment Scales
- 74 Intelligence Tests
- 23 Memory Tests
- 43 Processing Tests
- 26 Visual-Motor Tests
- Over 150 state/providence tests used in U.S. and Canada.
- Special charts for Rate of Learning and Intelligence Normal Distribution. The Normative Curve Cognitive Score charts section has been enhanced and expanded to include 41 major cognitive tests. The Normative Curve Cognitive Score charts now includes a new feature, normal curve narrative, where the scores are reported using the test’s own score descriptors with colors represented in the normal distribution curve.
- Expanded State and Province and State Assessments with over 190 school assessments and 174 province/state tests for educational background information.
- Enhanced Rate of Learning section, which includes 20 major RTI tests. Additional tests can be added for analysis. The Rate of Learning section includes a new feature, Benchmark Completion Percentage for non-standard scores.
- Simple (without any tests being administered) to complex reports (up to 28 tests administered) can be easily created.
- Although SP Report Writer does not interpret test results, the program allows the user to easily create significant high and low score profiles, patterns of strengths and weaknesses using current CHC theory, Dehn's and neuropsychological models — all based on current research.
- Expanded section on Dr. Dehn's PSW Model, which is used by many states for specific learning disability identification.
- Expanded remote tests that can be given remotely to students and expands the number of behavior tests that have Spanish translations.
- All bar charts have the Selective Scores® feature which only charts test areas that have scores, removing unsightly blank areas.
- Behavior rating scales feature Selective Raters®, which permits assignment of raters' names in test charts.
- Includes 560 recommendations
- Formats reports into Rich Text Format (RTF) which can be read by popular word processors including Microsoft Word and Apple Pages.
- Creates a separate data file, saving all student information separately from the report for simple re-export later.
- Includes Quick Start Guide (PDF)