CHC Scores Analyzer© makes it easy to analyze percentile scores for the CHC factors relative to identifying a learning disability.
CHC Scores Analyzer
The CHC Scores Analyzer now includes 103 instructional interventions and 69 classroom accommodations based on CHC weaknesses. These can be easily inserted into a report and shared with teachers and parents. They can also be included in printed intervention handouts and in the CHC Report.
- Now includes the capability of saving students' scores
- Generates a complete CHC standalone report, which includes background information and CHC and Memory Charts narratives
- Scores may be compiled from a choice of 22 different intelligence tests, including primary and secondary choices to facilitate a cross-battery assessment
- Choose from 27 tests of auditory processing (including the new WIAT 4 Phonological Processing Composite) to incorporate measures of auditory processing into analysis
- Customize bar charts and line graphs, including horizontal and vertical formats, for CHC factors and memory graphs
- Create bar and line graphs for comparing short-term memory, working memory capability, and long-term storage and retrieval memory
- Review diagnostic boxes for each broad CHC factor, highlighting:
- Instruments and subtests employed
- Narrow CHC factors measured
- Percentile score
- Presence of an ecological normative deficit for 5, 8, 9, 10, and 12 percentiles
- A description of the broad factor and student's performance with the student's name inserted in the narrative
Example CHC Scores Analyzer report
If you are viewing this on a smart device, or your browser does not support inline PDFs, you can access an example of a report at this link: CHC Scores Analyzer report example (PDF).
Example of incorporating data into existing reports
Data can be copied from CHC Scores Analyzer and pasted into reports exported by programs like Microsoft Word.
If you are viewing this on a smart device, or your browser does not support inline PDFs, you can access an example of incorporating data from existing reports at this link: example of incorporating data into reports (PDF).