NEW Version 7.3.1
- The rate of learning section has been enhanced and improved in version 7.3.1. It now includes 20 commonly used Response To Intervention tests. A new feature, Benchmark Completion Percentage for non-standard scores, has also been added.
- The SP Report Writer now includes over 455 tests and 514 recommendations for evaluations, and more than 180 school assessments, with over 150 state/province assessments for educational background information.
- Add name of school intervention team to interventions for the Reason for Referral section.
- Enhanced Classroom Observation section for reporting frequency, momentary time sampling and duration recording observations and charts.
- Now includes a 38 page Quick Start Guide
- Expanded section on Dr. Dehn's PSW Model, which is used by many states for specific learning disability identification.
- The Normative Curve Cognitive Score charts section has been enhanced and expanded to include 41 major cognitive tests. The Normative Curve Cognitive Score charts now includes a new feature, normal curve narrative, where the scores are reported using the test’s own score descriptors with colors represented in the normal distribution curve.
- Expanded remote tests that can be given remotely to students and expands the number of behavior tests that have Spanish translations.