The new version 6.0 of School Psychologist Assistant© now includes 27 new tests for a total of 86 tests and two new sections: Processing Tests and Visual-Motor Tests in addition to Achievement, Adaptive Behavior, Behavior, Intelligence and Memory tests.
Version 6.0 includes:
- 21 intelligence tests including the new RIAS-2, UNIT-2, WISC-V and W-J IV Tests of Cognitive as well as ancillary scores for each test
- 22 behavior tests including the BASC-3 and Achenbach Child Behavior Checklist
- Seven adaptive scales (including ratings from multiple sources)
- 12 achievement tests (including the new KTEA-3, W-J IV Tests of Achievement and W-J IV Oral Language Battery)
- Five memory tests including the new ChAMP
- 12 processing tests including Jordan Left-Right Reversal-Third Edition, NEPSY-II, PAL-II Reading/Writing and Math tests
- Seven visual-motor tests, including VMI-6 and Wide Range Assessment of Visual Motor Abilities
We look forward to continue to offer future updates and improvements to our customers.